How to join the Corpus Christi Gun Club
- Applicants must be able to legally own a firearm in the State of Texas
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Applicants must have no felony record
- Applicants must have two existing club members, in good standing, as sponsors
- Applicants must attend an orientation class
- Applicants must submit a properly completed membership application
- Applicants must pay a $50 initiation fee
- After completed application is received a orientation class time will be scheduled. Orientation classes have a limited number of slots thus are limited to those that have a reserved slot. Please call or come by the office to reserve your slot ahead of time.
- Annual dues for 2021 are $184.00, and are due by 12/31/2020. Gate cards will be turned off on 1/10/2021 until renewal dues received.
New Member Application
Download our combined new member application and waiver form. Fill out completely and return both pages.
Membership Renewal Application/Agreement
Membership renewals require the completion of the combined renewal and waiver form, along with dues to be submitted by Dec. 31 of each year. For 2021 dues are $184.00.
Must return both pages completed and signed.
Each adult in a family must sign an assumption of risk, release, waiver agreement.
Assumption of risk, general release, waiver and indemnification agreement required by all members, their guest and all non-members starting 4-18-2020. Print out complete with signature and give to club before entering property.