How to join the Corpus Christi Gun Club
- Applicants must be able to legally own a firearm in the State of Texas
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Applicants must have no felony record
- Applicants must have two existing club members, in good standing, as sponsors
- Applicants must attend an orientation class
- Applicants must submit a properly completed membership application
- Applicants must pay a $50 initiation fee
- After completed application is received a orientation class time will be scheduled. Orientation classes have a limited number of slots thus are limited to those that have a reserved slot. Please call or come by the office to reserve your slot ahead of time.
- Annual dues for 2022 and 2023 are $194.00, and are due by 12/31 of prior year. Gate cards will be turned off on 1/14/2022 until renewal dues received.
- New members joining the club in the months of September through December will pay the initiation fee, the pro-rata portion of the remaining dues for the year and all of the next years dues.
- A common question that comes up is; What do I do if I am new to town and do not know anyone to have sign as sponsors?
Please start by asking those you work with or your neighbors to see if they are members and willing to sign. We have over 2000 members and sometimes they sit in the next office or live on your street.
If this is not an option, our skeet and trap fields as well as our sporting clay course are open to the public; so you may come out with your shotgun to shoot with some of our members. Check in at the office and we can introduce you to some members that are happy to shoot with you. If they feel you are safe with your firearm, they will sign your application. We suggest you call ahead to ensure there are members actively shooting if you decide to try this route. 361-852-1212
If you are a pistol or rifle shooter, come shoot one of the monthly matches held here at the club. We have monthly USPSA and Steel Challenge matches on Sunday mornings (weather permitting). By putting you in a squad with some of our members, and shooting with them, they are happy to sign your application if they feel you are safe with your firearm. Matches are set up for pre-registration on Practiscore.com. If you still have questions please give us a call or send an email (email@example.com).
New Member Application
Download our combined new member application and waiver form. Fill out completely and return both pages.
Membership Renewal Application/Agreement
Membership renewals require the completion of the combined renewal and waiver form, along with dues to be submitted by Dec. 31 of each year. For 2022 dues are $194.00 and will remain $194.00 for 2023. For 2024 the dues will be $210.00.
Must return both pages completed and signed.
Each adult in a family must sign an assumption of risk, release, waiver agreement.
Assumption of risk, general release, waiver and indemnification agreement required by all members, their guest and all non-members starting 4-18-2020. Print out complete with signature and give to club before entering property.